We are always happy to answer any queries you may have and you can contact us or call on 07917 797084. But to save you a bit of time here are a few questions that we often get asked?
1. What sort of condition must the items be in?
We ask that all items are in good, clean re useable condition. Please dont include items of general bric a brac, duvets, pillows or wet clothes . Please tie shoes together.
2. What happens if some one donates clothes that are not in reasonable condition?
We will ensure that any items which are not in recyclable condition are recycled here in the UK although we do not pay for these items.
3. Is there a minimum amount that we have to collect?
No, but obviously the more you collect, the more money you raise.
4. Do I have to pay for collection?
No. Collection is free and at a time convenient to you.
5. When will I receive payment?
You will be paid within 6 weeks of the collection.
6. What happens to the clothes?
All good quality, re-useable items will go to where they are needed in Romania. Anything not re-useable will be recycled in the UK.
7. Do I have to pay anything?
If we still haven’t answered your question, call us now on 07917 797084